Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Sanity Break

I'm having a brief break from updating this blog. The reasons are twofold.

Firstly, I want to take time to stand back and work out what I'm trying to do here. I started keeping a blog at a time when I wasn't exactly in the best frame of mind to do anything, and most of the posts are probably full of self indulgent whinging. Which, understandably, is not the image that I want to portray.

Secondly, I really have to get my web pages sorted out, which means I have to work out how to put stuff on the ISP's web server without the html being munged into FrontPage hell, and if it can't be done then I will need to find an alternate web server to host my site.

And then there are the niggly little problems with the workstation here at home that need to be sorted out, and I need to get proper backups done (backing up to the server may work but it isn't a good idea).

Back soon.

No comments: