Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blah!

It's almost 7 am and I'm still awake, which had been the normal state of affairs since xmas. This means that I'm spending a lot of time on my own brooding which I suspect is not doing me any good. The current wave of introspection is basically a whole bucket load of self doubt, that I can't go out socializing because there is no one who would want to socialize with me, there is no point talking to people because they really don't want to talk to me, there is no point inviting people to the flat because they don't want to come around and spend time with me, etc, etc. Logic says that this isn't so, but in the early hours of the morning logic is on a hiding to nothing, and the feeling of isolation is making me depressed and the depression is feeding the thoughts of inadequacy.

No comments: