As is traditional at the start of the new year I have made a number of resolutions. Of course, tradition also dictates that these resolutions should be broken by the middle of January. I'm hoping that I will do better than that and keep up with these, hopefully to build on them next year. So here goes.
- I will lose weight.
- I will learn to programme.
- I will recycle more.
- I will give more to charity.
- I will lobby my MP, MSP and MEP on important issues.
- I will spend less time gaming on the computer.
- I will read more.
- I will not buy anymore books until the "to read" pile has been reduced to less than a single bookcase.
- I will complete at least one piece of needlework before starting another.
- I will blog more often.
Encouragement may be needed.