Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Depressed..? moi..?

There's a point in your life when you realise just what worth you have in society.

I finally acknowledged, after years of denial, that I have absolutely no worth whatsoever. I've know this for a while really - the way that my husband was able to stand by unnoticing whilst I was slipping into a suicidal depression, yet when a friend hit a crisis was able to see it coming and dropped everything (probably because he was shagging her) - the way that I've been expected to hide what I'm feeling because it might upset others - the way that in most situations people who I had though were my friends seem to bearly acknowledge my existance. In fact I've just realise that if I were to kill myself, there is absolutely no one who would give a damn.

No comments: