Friday, June 23, 2006

I have become Lady Diana

Tonight has been very eventful. It turns out that my husband has been having an affair since before we were married with someone who then masqueraded as being my friend. Of course, we had the long drawn out argument, the recrimination, the blame etc thing and realised that we didn't really want to split up so the other woman has been told to sling her hook and leave us alone. Whether she will is another matter, and this might actually go some way to explaining to people why I had a very public blow up at this woman on livejournal earlier this year. Knowing about the affair but not having definite proof of it was also the reason why I was feeling so suicidal earlier this year, because if I'd confronted them with nothing to support my accusation they would have humiliated me further by denying it.

No comments: