Monday, July 17, 2006

Can't go on like this...

My life is a complete mess. Everybody tells me that I have won the battle in that my husband is staying with me but I still have huge doubts about that. Each time he tells me something I remember him looking straight into my eyes and lying about the situation with him and Charlotte the Harlot. And it gets worse in that our alleged circle of friends all seem to want to give HER support, so we will now have to create a whole new social circle for ourselves, which in a place like Edinburgh is not too easy as most of the social groups have huge overlaps. As we both have good jobs here in Edinburgh we don't want to have to move but if it becomes necessary we will do, if only to get away from the lying, scheming bitch who is responsible for the situation. Anyway I've deleted my LJ account (I effectively did that a while back but had to keep reinstating it to do admin functions on a community I ran but I've killed the community too now) so I now have no contact with my old social circle at all. The Harlot can have them and she can wreck their lives just like she's wrecked mine.