Saturday, December 23, 2006

Open message to friends of the whore who tried to steal my husband.

Dear low lifes

You may think that you are helping the whore by trying to split me up from hubby but it isn't working. Even if we do split up he does not want contact with her at all. You are actually making him hate her and if anything are making our relationship stronger.

I know it takes time to keep setting up these new hotmail (and yahoo mail, etc) accounts in order to have an "anonymous" email to send messages to me, and I know that if I search the originating IP address it will just be some random internet cafe so you're spending money on this ill thought out campaign, but it isn't working. After the scene she caused whilst I was in hospital hubby reported her to the police, and I have reported her to the college. If you continue this she will end up being thrown off her course or even being arrested and getting a criminal record (we WILL press charges).

For the record I wasn't fooled by the claim that he had been paying her course fees. I have sight of his bank statements so would have noticed an amount that big going out of the account. Your little lie was completely wasted though we had a really good laugh over it.

If you really want to help the little bitch, the best thing you can do is help her come to terms with the fact that if you've been seeing someone who still decides to marry their long term girlfriend, they aren't going to break up the relationship to be with you - after all you weren't good enough to stop them from getting married so you aren't likely to be good enough to be a cause for divorce. Stop giving her false hope and in doing so making things worse for her.

Most importantly stop pestering me. Your plan isn't working and you are beginning to look like an idiot.

No comments: