Sunday, March 12, 2006

Just as I expected

Interesting to find that certain people don't like attention being taken away from them. Thank you Charlotte for all your sympathy. Pushing your own problems onto me and my husband whilst ignoring the fact that I was getting suicidal as far back as November. Oh and for getting me and my husband to run around for you whilst you were unwell even though we couldn't cope. Sorry that the one time I looked for some support from you you weren't able to give it because you couldn't cope with other people's problems.

I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO COPE WITH YOUR PROBLEMS OR THE FACT THAT MY HUSBAND HASN'T BEEN THERE FOR ME BECAUSE HE'S BEEN BUSY SHAGGING YOU. NOW I'M READY TO KILL MYSELF. IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY WANT COS IT SEEMS LIKE IT FROM HERE.

No comments: